Looking for our best value outplacement service? Then consider our Premium Edition. It has all the great features of the Business version- but with some great extras that give the experience a real wow factor.
We’ve designed the Premium Edition for delegates who are looking to gain an even sharper edge in the job market. It contains three powerful additional features that will be particularly valued by professional and senior delegates.
Alert Data is a powerful research tool that lets delegates find out comprehensive information on UK businesses. Benefits include:-
- Going for an interview? then you can get detailed information on a company’s financials and senior team.
- Want to build a mailing list to circulate your CV? Alert data contains contact details for over 1,000,000 key business contacts. In many cases including email addresses and phone numbers.
- Need to research a specific sector or industy? Alert data allows you access to reports and reviews.
- Want to be amongst the first to hear latest business news? You can set up customised alerts so you never miss a key story.
The Virtual Business School provides Premium Edition delegates with access to the learning centre of one of the UK’s top business schools. Usually reserved for individuals on management, leadership and MBA programmes, the business school opens up a huge range of content including videos and podcasts. Highlights include:-
- Need to update your skills? The Virtual Business school provides specialist guides on topics as diverse as leadership, finance, innovation and marketing.
- Want an international perspective? The regularly updated sector overviews look at not just the UK economy but regional and global markets too.
- IT skills out-of-date? The business school includes tutorials on key business tools such as Excel and Powerpoint. There’s something for everyone from beginners to advanced users.
- New to management? There’s a wealth of guides on everything from recruitment to appraisal and impactful conversations.
Usually only available to delegates on our executive programmes, Premium Edition delegates can now get “hot tickets” to our specialist learning events. Held in our London training centre near Liverpool Street these half and full day courses are all facilitated by subject matter experts. Popular topics include:-
- Personal branding. Making sure your first and lasting impression with a potential employer is a positive one.
- Starting your own business. Self-employment is an increasingly popular option for many of our delegates.
- Financial future. Redundancy often raises a wide range of personal finance issues from mortgages to investments and pensions.
- Networking is a powerful tool in job searching and provides access to the “hidden” job market.
Hot tickets are released approximately seven days before each event and are available on a strict “first come, first served” basis.
At just £395.00 plus VAT it is easy to see why we consider the Premium Edition is our best value Essentials programme.
© Chiumento Consulting Limited. March 2016.